Tuesday, March 5, 2013

HoPpY EaSteR!


Who doesn't love Easter and the decor that comes along with it!? This year I am partial to the holiday because I am a mother to the cutest of all Easter Bunnies, Muffy. She doesn't exactly know what to make of all the resin rabbits in my apartment but she has enjoyed chewing on the plastic eggs. I hit the Easter jackpot this year and have found several decorations that were must-haves! My table setting is my favorite! My mom got me the sweet striped napkins at West Elm. The burlap bunny Napkin Rings are from Pier 1.
 
 


The Rabbit looks wicker but it's actually resin and it was a steal at Home Goods.

The dishes are Lemongrass Fiesta. The pastel egg plates came from Harris Teeter! The white chargers are from Pier 1 Imports!


The decorative jar on the left has been one of the most beneficial purchases I've made and is perfect for filling with seasonal or holiday candy or decorations. The foil eggs came from Old Time Pottery and the Glitter Eggs came from Target!

Below are a few things I leave out but change with Holidays! The Chalkboard is in my kitchen and usually has holiday greetings or sometimes a list of things I need at the grocery.

The cupcake stand will definitely have cupcakes on it come time for Easter. However for now it is the perfect egg holding display!

My mom had one of her preschool student's mother to paint this festive wooden Easter sign! It's a friendly reminder that there is a furry hopping rabbit waiting for me inside when I get home.


And Finally.... Here she is: The Easter Bunny herself! She's been resting up for a busy weekend of egg-hiding and festivities come March 31st! 

A hint: She loves strawberries more than carrots if you'd rather leave her those!






No comments:

Post a Comment