Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Table Decorations

If there's one thing I love decorating, it's the kitchen table! Holidays come to life when I have my table set for the seasons. I loved my Christmas table setting so much I left it up for almost two months. However, after one glance at this Pottery Barn inspired place setting, I was out the door and on the move to find this look. Surprisingly a few days after my mom and I saw this setting, a package arrived at my apartment with the French script love letter cloth napkins! Thanks, mom! My apt is decorated with Eiffel Towers and French Script accessories so they blended perfect.
The cloth napkins and dishes came from Pottery Barn. The red, heart-shaped, dessert dishes were on back order until February 1st but thankfully they arrived in the nick of time. I am planning on baking Ruth's Chris' Au Gratin Potatoes or brownies in them! Pottery Barn had keys laying in their dishes with burlap tags reading "keys to my heart" but they were a bit out of my price range for an old rusty key. Luckily, I found these keys which double as bottle openers and other household tools at World Market. The white wooden chargers came from Pier 1.


 
The rabbit? Well, She's one of a kind! Yet, NOT the best assistant when it comes to decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment