Monday, January 14, 2013

College Care Packages

I will never forget the feeling of opening my mailbox in college to find a package or card from a family member! Mom, Gran, and Mimi kept the postal service in business while I was living Murray, KY. Even the simplest note could turn a bad day around. I always remembered this and promised myself I'd do things like that for my younger cousins when they got to college. Last fall I sent care packages with back to school supplies. For the spring semester I included all the things I could think of that I used to keep in my backpack. Hope they love them!
 
 
 
For extra fun, I put everything in these adorable foil bubble wrap packages I found at the Container Store! (I knew they'd come in handy for something!) With a package that adorable, I couldn't just stick a boring white address label on there.... so I cut vinyl letters out on my Cricut. The poor postman will probably think I've lost my mind but Hey, I go big or go home. There's no chance of misreading an illegible address on these packages!

 
 
 
 
 
 
So what's inside!? Here's the list of contents:
  • Pencils/Pens
  • Travel Size Tylenol
  • Chapstick
  • Kleenex
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Mini Notebooks
  • Gum
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Sourpatch Kids
  • Skittles
  • Personal Note
 
 
You can never have too much School Spirit! With that being said, Go Racers, Go Lions, and Geaux Tigers! Good Luck this semester Jake, Kayla Beth, and Katherine!
 

1 comment: